On Saturday, the finalists from around the world competed to win best in Smart Land and best in Smart Water for the Keysight 2019 IoT Challenge. All applicants (college students) created some very impressive solutions to today’s challenges like: early malaria detection, clean water, climate monitoring, and more.
The winners for the Smart Land category are – CAIRNet (Climate Air Information Real-time Network) from Massey University in New Zealand. The team members are – Tyrel Glass, Baden Parr, Darryn Wells, and Madhav Kruthiventy.
The winners for the Smart Water category are – IoT Detachable Waterway Monitoring Device with LoRa and Self-Sustainability from Universiti Tunku Abdul Rahman (UTAR) in Malaysia. The team members are – Lim Wen Qing, Yap Sheng Yao, Tan Kai Siang, Au Jin Cheng, and Khor Jun Bin.
Learn more about the challenge, other competitors, and other solutions from 2019’s Keysight IoT Challenge with the link below.
Upcoming Keysight Webinars – So You Can Create Innovations, Yourself!
Want to sharpen the skills you already have? Need to refresh on a technique you haven’t used in a while? Or do you want to learn something new? Access these upcoming webinars and the extensive on-demand library by Keysight Technologies experts.
Prepare your testing capabilities with knowledge about new technology and industry trends. Check them out below!
- 9.25: 5G Massive Multiport Component Characterization
- 9.26: Solving Coexistence Issues for IoT Medical Devices (Part 2)
- 10.1: Measure Noise Figure with Signal Analyzers
- 10.2: Build a Streaming, Real-Time, Electronic Warfare Testbed Using FPGA-Based Instruments
- 10.9: Accelerate Current and Voltage Waveform Characterization on IoT Power Rails
- Keysight World 2019 – available on-demand