The Client Support Specialist is responsible for the quality and logistics of sales, deliveries, and returns of electronic test equipment through collaboration and interaction with Senior Account Management and vendors.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Provides the Senior Account Manager with assistance to ensure TEVET meets the customer’s requests with excellence
- Generates and updates reports on all open sales orders and quotes
- Assists Senior Account Manager with generating quotes and sales orders for customers
- Provides backup assistance for Senior Account Manager during periods of absence
- Engages in projects relating to streamlining the shipping process
- Participates in case management for RMAs
- Locates reputable vendors for one-off products
- Briefs Senior Account Manager and management on the status of current resolution efforts and attends meetings as requested or required
- Identifies trends in the support calls through establishing and following up on cases. Notifies management of increasing trends, unusual activity, or repeated activity
- Enters information into customer portals including quotes, sales order acknowledgements, and shipping updates
- Enters new and current customer data into CRM system. Obtains additional customer information where appropriate
- Other duties may be assigned.
Opportunities of employment will be at our on-site corporate office and also at our customer site in Littleton, Colorado.