Keysight Technologies is introducing their new solution for reliable signal generation for IoT and consumer electronic design and test – CXG N5166B RF Vector Signal Generator. It is a powerful solution that allows basic and complex testing while minimizing downtime and expense with self-maintenance solutions and low-cost repairs.
- Frequency range of 9 kHz – 3/6 GHz and up to 120 MHz RF modulation bandwidth
- Perform basic parametric testing of components and functional verification of receivers
- Test your device with multiple verified, standards-compliant vector signals
- Easily troubleshoot your component within a wireless communication system using a reliable vector signal generator
Click the link below for more information. If you have questions or would like to place an order, then reach out to your TEVET Account Manager through the “Contact TEVET” link.
Take Care of Your New and Used Keysight Instruments
Stop waiting on answers, tools, or help. Turn to KeysightCare. KeysightCare offers the industry’s first cloud-based, proactive support for your instruments, software, and solutions. Fast, specialized solutions from engineering experts are at your fingertips.
Take Advantage of these Featured Promotions
Who doesn’t love a deal? Especially a deal that stretches your capabilities and budget just a bit further! Keysight and TEVET understand that you want to keep innovating but sometimes cost gets in the way. A dollar just doesn’t seem to stretch as far as it used to. Take a look at our featured promotions.
Upcoming Keysight Webinars – So You Can Create Innovations, Yourself!
Want to sharpen the skills you already have? Need to refresh on a technique you haven’t used in a while? Or do you want to learn something new? Access these upcoming webinars and the extensive on-demand library by Keysight Technologies experts.
Prepare your testing capabilities with knowledge about new technology and industry trends. Check them out below!
- 8.7: Test Challenges and Solutions for Cellular V2X
- 8.13: EMI Interference Analysis and Troubleshooting
- 8.20: Best Practices for Network Security Threat Hunting with ExtraHop and Ixia
- 8.21: Power Integrity Design for an Ideal Power Distribution Network
- Keysight World 2019 – available on-demand
See You at AUTOTESTCON
Want customized procurement solutions? Want to speak with us in-person? Want to see live demonstrations? Then stop by our booth – 402 – at AUTOTESTON on August 26th-29th.
You can’t miss us – we are right inside the main entrance. We will have OEM partners participating within our booth too! See you then!