NEW E5080B ENA VNA from Keysight
Keysight has released its latest innovation for VNA’s – the E5080B ENA Vector Network Analyzer. With it, you not only get an upgrade, but you have access to the industry’s most flexible and integrated ENA on the market. See some highlights below:
- 9 kHz to 4.5/6.5/9/14/20 GHz
- Choose from a wide range of measurement application to gain deeper insight into your RF test
- Features the same intuitive GUI as Keysight’s high-performance network analyzers
- E5071C code compatibility
If you are ready to purchase or would like to learn more about this product (and how to purchase it with SDVOSB and HUBZone spend), then reach out to your TEVET Account Manager with the link below.
Take Care of Your New and Used Keysight Instruments
Stop waiting on answers, tools, or help. Turn to KeysightCare. KeysightCare offers the industry’s first cloud-based, proactive support for your instruments, software, and solutions. Fast, specialized solutions from engineering experts are at your fingertips.
Take Advantage of these Featured Promotions
Who doesn’t love a deal? Especially a deal that stretches your capabilities and budget just a bit further! Keysight and TEVET understand that you want to keep innovating but sometimes cost gets in the way. A dollar just doesn’t seem to stretch as far as it used to. Take a look at our featured promotions.
Upcoming Keysight Webinars – So You Can Create Innovations, Yourself!
Want to sharpen the skills you already have? Need to refresh on a technique you haven’t used in a while? Or do you want to learn something new? Access these upcoming webinars and the extensive on-demand library by Keysight Technologies experts.
Prepare your testing capabilities with knowledge about new technology and industry trends. Check them out below!
- 7.16: Analog Demodulation Measurements with Spectrum Analyzers
- 7.17: Detecting Market Data Feed Issues in the Financial Industry
- 7.17: Accelerating test Automation Development
- 7.23: Capture Elusive Glitches
- 7.24: Diminish Network Disruptions – Taking Risk Out of IT Change Management
- 7.25: Smart Power Analysis for DC-DC Converter Testing
- 7.31: Designing for 400G – Evading the pitfalls of 56 Gbaud PAM-4
- Keysight World 2019 – available on-demand