Greeneville, TN – With the year wrapping up and many focused on wrapping gifts, we wanted to take a special moment to reflect on what we have accomplished in our community this year and to say thank you to our customers, partners, and employees for making 2018 another exceptional year.
In 2018, TEVET experienced significant growth and success. And as that is the goal for every year in business and also accomplishments worth celebrating, what matters most is the success we were able to create and share within our HUBZone community. This resulted in:
- Awarding the TEVET Take Flight Scholarship to a graduating cadet in the local Greeneville High School JROTC program
- Ensuring healthy beginnings with fundraising and volunteering with March of Dimes and March for Babies
- Supporting STEM and creative outlets for our youth by sponsoring the Air Rocket exhibit at our local Hands On! Discovery Center
- Ensuring that our local history isn’t forgotten by joining the Heritage Trust Board
- Assisting in breaking ground on a new multi-use facility at Holston Home for Children
- Providing equipment for Dance for Parkinson’s organization
- Raising awareness and funds for local SteppenStone Youth Treatment Center through competing in Dancing with the Tri-Cities Stars
- Guaranteeing that more kids have the opportunity to attend, learn, and make friends at a local summer camp
- Honoring our heroes through participating in Wreaths Across America
- And many more within the numerous communities that TEVET employees reside in!
All in all, TEVET was able to share the success that we created throughout the year to make significant impacts within our communities. But, this impact would not be possible without the hard work, dedication, and the relationships we have developed amongst our customers, partners, and fellow employees. Thank you to each and every one of you! And don’t worry, we plan to continue this good will into 2019 and for as long as we can.
TEVET is a certified HUBZone and Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned small business. With 2018 sales projected at $200M; TEVET is a successful, safe, small business. There are 480 small businesses with the combined SDVOSB and HUBZone classification. There is only one small business with revenues that exceed $25 million; which puts TEVET in a class all of its own. TEVET takes the HUBZone classification seriously, for every dollar spent with TEVET, we take a portion of it and put it to meaningful use through our multiple socioeconomic engagements. Strengthening families, employees, and the communities we serve is at the very core of TEVET’s mission.