Prepare for Future Testing Demands – NEW FieldFox N991xB/N993xB – 100 MHz Bandwidth
Are you prepared for future demands that Radar, EW, and 5G require such as wider bandwidths and real-time spectrum analysis tools that capture intermittent and elusive signals for complex beam sweeping?
Yes? No? Not sure? – That is okay.
Keysight Technologies has created a new solution for those types of future demands. The NEW FieldFox N991xB/N993xB adds solutions and versatility for 5G, satellite communications, signal monitoring, and electronic warfare applications.
Here are some of the capabilities that the NEW FieldFox provides you:
- 100 MHz of analysis bandwidth, I/Q capture and real-time bandwidth, wideband IF output
- 4-5 dB improved DANL over previous generation FieldFox, up to 15 dB better in some bands
- 10 dB improved phase noise over the previous generation FieldFox
- 5GNR and LTE-A demodulation with 89600 VSA software
- Over-the-Air (OTA) measurements for 5G TF and LTE FDD
- New high capacity battery providing over 5 hours of battery life
To learn more about Keysight’s NEW FieldFox or to get expert procurement service from your TEVET Account Manager, please utilize the links below.
Take Care of Your New and Used Keysight Instruments
Stop waiting on answers, tools, or help. Turn to KeysightCare. KeysightCare offers the industry’s first cloud-based, proactive support for your instruments, software, and solutions. Fast, specialized solutions from engineering experts are at your fingertips.
Take Advantage of these Featured Promotions
Who doesn’t love a deal? Especially a deal that stretches your capabilities and budget just a bit further! Keysight and TEVET understand that you want to keep innovating but sometimes cost gets in the way. A dollar just doesn’t seem to stretch as far as it used to. Take a look at our featured promotions.
Upcoming Keysight Webinars
Want to sharpen the skills you already have? Need to refresh on a technique you haven’t used in a while? Or do you want to learn something new? Access these upcoming webinars and the extensive on-demand library by Keysight Technologies experts.
Prepare your testing capabilities with knowledge about new technology and industry trends. Check them out below!
- 6.4: Automating MilCom and Land Mobile Radio Testing
- 6.6: IoT Insights Using an Oscilloscope
- 6.18: Counter Interferences with Over-the-Air Signal Characterization
- 6.19: Addressing FEC Challenges on Your 400G Device
- 6.26: Get More Out of Your Instruments with FPGAs
- 6.26: IoT, OT, and IT – Oh My! How to See and Secure It All