The Order Management position is responsible for the quality and logistics of purchase order deliveries, and return of products through collaboration and interaction with TEVET’s Account Management, Client Support Specialists, Purchasing team, and key suppliers. Overall responsibility is to manage purchase orders after placement, including returns, until product arrives on the customer’s dock.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Provides the Account Manager (AM)/Client Support Specialist (CSS) with assistance to ensure TEVET meets the customer’s dock date requirements
- Generates and updates reports on all open purchase orders, as well as escalates all purchase orders that exceed the customer’s SLA timeframe
- Once purchase orders are placed, oversees updating purchase orders in NetSuite, (Purchase Order Acknowledgements) with accurate shipping and tracking and reports on accordingly
- Actively engages with supply chain vendors through phone and e-mail to ensure on time delivery
- Manages all supplier RMA’s and communicates RMA process & status to the AM/CSS to convey to the customer
- Briefs AM’s and management on the status of current resolution efforts and attends meetings as requested or required
- Identifies key issues with suppliers, and notifies management of increasing trends, unusual activity or repeated unacceptable activity
- Provides quarterly supplier metrics and is engaged with Supply Chain Management on production of supplier and customer scorecards
- Prepare customer requested paperwork, such as the packing slip, proof of delivery and if required, will enter tracking information and updated delivery dates into customer portals
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following:
- Communications – Expresses ideas and thoughts verbally. Expresses ideas and thoughts in written form. Exhibits good listening and Keeps others adequately informed. Selects and uses appropriate communication methods.
- Adaptability – Accepts criticism and feedback. Adapts to changes in the work environment. Changes approach or method to best fit the sit Manages competing demands.
- Dependability – Responds to requests for service and assistance. Follows instructions, responds to management direction. Takes responsibility for own actions. Commits to doing the best job possible. Keeps commitments. Meets attendance and punctuality guidelines.
- Use of Technology – Demonstrates required skills. Adapts to new technologies.
Bachelor’s or Associates degree preferred, with 1-2 years related experience and/or training.
Read, analyze and interpret business, professional, technical or governmental documents. Write reports, business correspondence and procedure manuals. Effectively present information and respond to questions from managers, customers and the public.
Define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions. Interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Excel and PowerPoint
NetSuite ERP experience preferred