Being the first to deliver what’s next is the key to success in the technology industry
Keysight Technologies, a “new” company with over 75 years of electronic test and measurement success as HP and then Agilent Technologies’ Electronic Measurement Group, has been leading the industry in innovation, reliability, and cost-savings. Keysight is 100% focused on helping companies tackle their toughest test and measurement challenges through a unique combination of trusted hardware, ground-breaking software, and their industry experts around the world.
TEVET, Keysight’s leading authorized re-seller, has been selling Keysight products for over 12 years. Year after year, TEVET continues to be a proven successful value-added re-seller for Keysight Technologies. When purchasing through TEVET you receive the same product warranty, standard accessories, and engineering support as if purchased directly from the OEM. As a technology-driven company with on-staff engineers and technicians, we are here to support you with your test application challenges.
The TEVET Advantage
As Keysight’s leading authorized reseller, we have the expertise to bring together the best of both worlds — Keysight’s innovative and expansive product line combined with our ability to add measurable value and cost savings through exceptional service. Through TEVET’s premier partnership with Keysight, we are able to create unique procurement solutions that make purchasing Keysight simple. We also offer reporting capabilities that ensure you are maximizing your savings with TEVET. Let us quote your current Keysight requirement!
Links below have been provided for the correlating sections on the Keysight Technologies, Inc. website to make your procurement process easier.
Case Studies and White Papers
- Case Study: TEVET Case Study: Keysight Technologies – Electromagnetic Radiation Effects (EMRE) Application
- Case Study: TEVET Case Study: Keysight Technologies – RF Spectrum Monitoring System Application
- Case Study: TEVET Case Study: Keysight Technologies – Ka-Band Synthetic Aperture Radar (SAR) Application
- Case Study: TEVET Case Study: Keysight Technologies – 20 GHz High Performance RF Analog Signal Generator
- Case Study: TEVET Case Study: Keysight Technologies – Digital Oscilloscope Test Applications for Electronics Warfare
- Case Study: TEVET Case Study: Keysight Technologies – US Marine Corps Vector Signal Analyzer N9030A
- White Paper: TEVET White Paper: Abaco Systems, Empower RF Systems, & Keysight Technologies – Today’s EW and Radar Applications
- White Paper: TEVET White Paper: Modular DC High Power System for 90kW Requirements
- White Paper: TEVET White Paper: The Department of Defense Overcomes Total Ownership Cost
- Infiniium Z-Series – Data Sheet
- Infiniium S-Series – Data Sheet
- Infiniium V-Series – Data Sheet
- InfiniiVision 6000 X-Series – Data Sheet
- InfiniiVision 4000 X-Series – Data Sheet
- InfiniiVision 3000T X-Series – Data Sheet
- InfiniiVision 2000 X-Series – Data Sheet
- Spectrum monitoring and Interference Systems – Data Sheet
- FieldFox and HSA Handheld Spectrum Analyzer – Data Sheet
- X-Series Signal Analyzer – Data Sheet