TEVET is a National Instruments Reseller
National Instruments, currently traded on NASDAQ Stock Market as NATI, is a global leader in Test, Measurement, and Control solutions. National Instruments’ modular hardware and system-design software help engineers do more, innovate faster, and easily integrate new technologies.
National Instruments (NI) offers solutions for many industries – Electronics, Aerospace and Defense, Energy, Automotive, Wireless, Industrial Machinery, Semiconductor, and Academic and Research. For each of these industries, a common platform comprised of three key elements – LabVIEW, modular hardware, and NI Ecosystem – is offered.
National Instruments’ approach: build the tools that simplify complexity.
- National Instruments – Invented and introduced the first PXI instruments in 1997.
- LabVIEW – A proven integrated development environment for interfacing with measurement and control hardware, analyzing data, publishing results, and distributing systems using a graphical programming approach.
- LabWINDOWS/CVI – An ANSI C integrated development environment that provides a comprehensive set of programming tools for creating test and control applications. It combines the longevity and reusability of ANSI C with engineering-specific functionality.
- PXI – Over 1,500 hardware instruments.
- CompactRIO – Over 150 hardware instruments.
- CompactDAQ – Over 50 hardware instruments.
- Instrument Controllers – Offers include GPIB (IEEE), VXI/VME, Serial RS232, RS485, and RS422.