Get the next-generation data acquisition (DAQ) system with a 3-slot mainframe and your choice of 8 plug-in modules.
Interface with the DAQ using Keysight BenchVue DAQ software, the intuitive graphical front panel with task oriented, self-guiding menus, or a web browser.
- Advanced 6½ digit internal DMM with improved accuracy and faster measurement speed – 34465A DMM
- Ability to measure very low current ranges (1 μA DC and 100 μA AC) and higher resistance range (1000 MΩ)
- New auto-calibration that compensates for internal drifts caused by time and temperature changes
- 3497XA compatible, program and configuration
- All modules have been updated to have improved switching speeds, better thermocouple accuracies, lower current ranges, and higher analog output accuracies.
- NEW DAQM900A solid state multiplexer with scan rate speed of up to 450 channels/sec – 7X faster than 34970A and 34972A DAQ systems
To learn more about TEVET, contact our account sales team, or to place an order – click the links below, email us, or give us a call!
Or Call: 866.886.8527
TEVET is a certified HUBZone and Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned small business. With 2018 sales projected at $200M; TEVET is a successful, safe, small business. There are 480 small businesses with the combined SDVOSB and HUBZone classification. There is only one small business with revenues that exceed $25 million; which puts TEVET in a class all of its own. TEVET takes the HUBZone classification seriously, for every dollar spent with TEVET, we take a portion of it and put it to meaningful use through our multiple socioeconomic engagements. Strengthening families, employees, and the communities we serve is at the very core of TEVET’s mission.