Test the Vehicles of Tomorrow, Today
The new era of mobility – connected cars, electrification, and autonomous vehicles – is here today. With it comes increased pressure on any test schedule and requirements. Overcome the pressure with NI’s open and easily upgradable platform that is designed for test system flexibility.
The open, platform-based approach by National Instruments can be applied to these automotive applications:
- Powertrain Test
- ADAS Test
- End-of-Line Test
- Infotainment Test and V2X Systems
- Hardware in the Loop
- Data Management and Analysis
Learn more about customized solutions for you through the link below.
Upcoming NI Webinars
NIWeek isn’t the only time you can’t get hands-on, detailed education. Throughout the year, NI provides online and in-person webinars and seminars. But what if you can’t make that date? No problem. You can always take advantage of the on-demand webinar library. Take a look at the upcoming webinars and seminars below, plus a direct link to the on-demand library.
- Featured – Aerospace and Defense Test Webinar Series
- Featured – Sensor Measurement Fundamentals Webinar Series
- Featured – Test the Vehicles of Tomorrow Webinar Series
- On-Demand Library
Upcoming In-Person Events
- 6/5 – 6/27: LabVIEW User Group – Various US locations
- 6/13: NI Automotive Test Forum – Santa Clara, CA
- 6/18: TestStand User Group – Tempe, AZ