Engineers are facing challenges in design and test to ensure the performance of new chip designs. For wideband 5G IC test (and across the 5G industry), there are 5 test challenges and solutions that NI has expertise on:
- Waveforms are wider and more complex.
- Instruments need to be wideband and linear while maintaining cost-effective coverage of extensive frequency ranges.
- Component characterization and validation require more testing.
- Traditional measurements are spatially dependent because of over-the-air testing for massive MIMO and beamforming systems.
- High-volume production is demanding fast and efficient testing and scaling.
Access NI’s expertise for these 5G challenges and more with the link below.
Featured and On-Demand NI Webinars
Throughout the year, NI provides online and in-person webinars and seminars. But what if you can’t make that date? No problem. You can always take advantage of the on-demand webinar library. Take a look at the featured webinars and the direct link to the on-demand library.
- Featured – Aerospace and Defense Test Webinar Series
- Featured – Sensor Measurement Fundamentals Webinar Series
- Featured – Test the Vehicles of Tomorrow Webinar Series
See You at AUTOTESTCON
Want customized procurement solutions? Want to speak with us in-person? Want to see live demonstrations? Then stop by our booth – 402 – at AUTOTESTON on August 26th-29th.
You can’t miss us – we are right inside the main entrance. See you then!